TSPSC Recruitment Notifications 2020 by TSPSC has announced Job notification to fill up the pto hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Manager.
|No of Posts||93 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 37,100 – Rs. 91,450/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||30/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
The post of manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service in the State of Telangana.
1. Educational Qualifications: Must possess a Degree in Engineering in the Concerned (Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology) Engineering Branch of a University or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the U.G.C. or AICTE.
2.Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 34 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2020 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules). Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2002. Maximum Age (34 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1986. The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
3. Fee: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee. a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana State b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 34 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed). c) PH & Ex-servicemen.
Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 34 years.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- exempted from BC, SC & ST of Telangana State, PH and Ex-service men.
1. Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for
verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc
2. The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
3. Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
4. The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.
1. The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
3. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001.
Selection Procedure :
1. Procedure Of Selection: The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made In Two Successive Stages Viz: i) Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. and ii) Personality assessment test (Interview) (only for those qualified as per Rules).
2. The Final Selection Of These Posts Will Be Based On The Examination Either Online Or Omr Based And Personality Assessment Test (Interview) Marks Put Together.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service in the State of Telangana. i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 16/03/2020 ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 30/03/2020. The payment of Fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of last date for submission. iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
2. The Examination (Objective Type) dates will be announced later.
3. The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
4. The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
5. Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway.
6. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
7. After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/ correspondence.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TSPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.