JAC 9th Result 2020 Today: As per media reports, the Jharkhand Academic Council is all set to declare JAC 9th Result 2020 for the recently held exam today. Students must note that the Results that are expected to be announced today for 9th Class students are for the exam held in January 2020. Like every year, students will be provided access to and will be able to Check Jharkhand 9th Class Results at jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Once announced, a direct link to check JAC 9th Class Result 2020 will be provided below, by clicking on which students will be able to reach the official website.
Check JAC 9th Result 2020 – Direct Link (Available Soon)
Result Being Declared Earlier Than Last Year
Last year, the 9th Class Result of Jharkhand Board as declared on 11th April 2019. However, this year, sources have hinted that the JAC 9th Result 2020 will be announced earlier i.e. on or around 20th March 2020. The early declaration of JAC Class 9 Result will prove to be a major boon for the students who have appeared for the January Exam and have been eagerly awaiting their results since then.
How to check JAC 9th Result 2020 online at jac.jharkhand.gov.in?
As per tentative estimates, around 4.2 lakh students have appeared for the JAC 9th Board Exam which was held in January 2020. With large number of students trying to access 9th Class Board Result online, it is very likely that they might encounter technical problems. To avoid this, they can follow the step-wise process given below:
- Step 1: Visit official exam portal jac.jharkhand.gov.in
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for JAC 9th Result 2020 in News / Announcement Section
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: Provide the necessary details asked on the page
- Step 5: Verify and Submit these details on the website
- Step 6: Your Result Details will be displayed on the screen
- Step 7: Download the scorecard and take printout for future reference