AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 issued by All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) invites applications for the Medical Physicist, Scientist and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 12 March 2020.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 12 March 2020
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) Medical Physicist, Scientist and other Vacancy Details
|Notification||AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020: Apply Online 430 Medical Physicist, Scientist and Other Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 12, 2020|
|Education Qual||Doctorate, Graduate, Post Graduate, Senior Secondary|
- Scientist II: 26 Posts
- Biochemist: 04 Posts
- Medical Physicist: 08 Posts
- Store keeper: 06 Posts
- Store keeper (Drugs): 13 Posts
- Programmer: 10 Posts
- Technician (Radiology): 24 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 13 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: 110 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 02 Posts
- Medical Social Service Officer: 05 Posts
- Life Guard: 01 Posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant: 150 Posts
- Nuclear Medical Technologist: 03 Posts
- Pharmacist: 08 Posts
- Stenographer: 40 Posts
- Assistant Warden: 02 Post
- Sanitary Inspector Grade II: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Physicist, Scientist and other Job
- Scientist II: PhD One year experience post Ph D in the field. (This is in addition to experience or two years during the period of Ph.D.) or PhD Preference will be given to those possessing some experience and publications in the line.
- Biochemist: 1) A Good Master’s Degree in Biochemistry in chemistry with Biochemistry as a special subject from a recognized University.
2) Three years research or practical experience in Biochemistry Pathological Laboratory preferably of a Medical College or Hospital.
- Medical Physicist: i. Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Physics from a recognized University.
- A post M.Sc. diploma in radiological/medical physics from a recognized University.
iii. An internship of min. Twelve months in a recognized well-equipped radiation therapy department.
- Store keeper: Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics.
- Store keeper (Drugs): Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university/institute.
- Programmer: BE/B. Tech. or Post Graduate in Science, Math etc. or Post Graduate in Computer Application.
- Technician (Radiology): B. Sc. (Hons.) in Radiography or B. Sc. Radiography 03 years course from n recognized University/Institution.
- Junior Engineer: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic institute.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: Bachelors Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/Medical Laboratory Science from n Government recognized university/Institution with 02 years relevant experience in a lab attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Masters degree or a recognized University in Hindi English with English and Hindi as a main/elective subject at the degree level.
- More Details visit official Website https://www.aiimsexams.org/.
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|