National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) was established in 2018 in Vadodara, Gujarat, first of its kind in india to impart education in transport sector.
NRTI invites applications for faculty positions from eligible candidates with teaching experience, publications and research expertise for faculty positions at the level of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in the following areas. These faculty position comes under central government and UGC norms.
Faculty positions areas:
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Transportation Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Behavioural Science
- Infrastructure Project Management
- Data Science
Rs.1,44,200/-p.m. (Gross Pay including DA but excluding Transport Allowance & HRA will be Rs.1,57,178/- approx.)
Ph.D. with First class or equivalent (in terms of Grades etc.) at the preceding degree and a consistent academic record throughout. 10 years of teaching experience.
Rs.1,31,400/- p.m. (Gross Pay including DA but excluding Transport Allowance & HRA will be Rs.1,43,226/- approx.)
A good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned discipline with 8 years of teaching experience.
Rs.79,800/- p.m. (Gross Pay including DA but excluding Transport Allowance & HRA will be Rs.86,982/- approx.)
A Master’s degree with 55% marks. Must have cleared the national eligibility test conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC
Assistant Professor (contract basis)
Rs.79,800/- in Level 12 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix (Gross Pay including DA but excluding Transport Allowance & HRA will be Rs.86,982/- approx.)
A Master’s degree with 55% marks
Note: All allowances are applicable under central government and pay scale as per UGC norms to these faculty positions.
Reservations: All reservations are applicable to these faculty positions
1. The candidates should be preferably below 35 years of age for the post of
2. Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality undergraduate and postgraduate education and demonstrated ability to carryout original and creative research.
3. Foreign Nationals who are “Persons of Indian Origin” (PIO) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), in whose case, if selected, permission will be sought from Govt. of India before he/she can join the Institute.
4. Other Foreign Nationals, in whose case, if selected, appointment will be on a
contract basis for up to 5 years subject to permission from the Govt. of India before he/she can join the Institute.
5. Political and security clearance from Ministries of External Affairs and Home Affairs is necessary in every case for individuals with foreign passports.
6. Mere fulfillment of the qualifications and experience requirement laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
7. The university encourages interaction of the faculty with industry, other research and professional institutions.
8. The university may consider candidates whose areas of specialization lie outside those stated herein, provided these persons have an outstanding academic record.
9. Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions must apply through proper channel and provide No Objection Certificate while applying or at the time of interview.
10.The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised.